WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Consumer Payments Country Snapshot”.
“Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Poland 2016″ report examines the consumer payments market in Poland, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. It also examines the main regulatory players in the Polish market.
In spite of cash continuing to play an important role in the Polish payments market, consumers are increasingly comfortable with payment cards and contactless payments – both of which will gain further popularity among Polish consumers in the future. But online commerce and mobile proximity payments are yet to gain significant traction among Polish consumers.
The report includes –
– Analyzes consumer attitudes towards financial services by life stage.
– Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
– Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
– Considers consumer attitudes towards P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Poland are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
– Explores the online payment market in Poland by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a 5-year forecast for the development of the market.
– Pay-now cards are forecast to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.5% for use at the point of sale (POS) over 2015-20, compared to 6.3% for pay-later.
– The Polish contactless card market is highly developed, with the majority of consumers holding a contactless card and 99% at least aware of the technology.
– In spite of relatively developed contactless payment infrastructure and merchant acceptance, Polish consumers have yet to make significant progress in adopting and using mobile payment technology.
Key points to buy
– Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Poland.
– Learn what trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
– Find out what products major competitors are launching in the market.
– Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the Polish market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
Table of Contents
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check