Orbis Research delivers key insights on the Tissue and Hygiene market in a new report titled “Tissue and Hygiene in Japan “In this report, Orbis Research sheds light on the various factors and trends impacting market growth over the forecast
In 2016, Japan saw tissue and hygiene current value growth at below the level of the CAGR for the 2011-2016 review period as a whole. The decline of nappies/diapers/pants sales to Chinese consumers, resulting largely from increased production of Japanese brands in China itself, was a key factor in the market’s deceleration. Indeed, nappies/diapers/pants sales stagnated in Japan in 2016, having seen double-digit growth in the previous year.
Tissue and Hygiene Market in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/347802 .
Product coverage: Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/tissue-and-hygiene-in-japan .
The Key Players Mentioned in Report are:
- Waning Chinese Demand for Nappies Hits Overall Growth Rate
- Demographic Changes Shaping Market Performance
- Adult Incontinence Drives Share Gains
- Health and Beauty Specialists and Internet Retailing Increase Share
- Adult Incontinence To Overtake Nappies/diapers/pants
Key Trends and Developments
- Ageing Population the Key To Market Development
- Women Entering the Workforce Has An Impact Across Categories
- Ongoing Rise of Internet Retailing
- Table 1 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 2 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 3 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 4 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 5 Households 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 8 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 9 Forecast Households 2016-2021
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/347802 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019