Increasing demand for UTM from the SMEs, next-generation, and virtualization is expected to drive the market for cloud firewall.
June 20, 2017 (Newswire.com) –
Worldwide Cloud Firewall Management Market to grow at a CAGR of 27.7% over the period 2016–2022 to aggregate $2,676.0 million by 2022
The cloud environment is vulnerable to network security attacks due to the absence of an updated firewall technology. Most of the public cloud firewalls are ordinary and do not offer much in terms of security configuration controls. Network development has been made to overcome the struggle associated with the maintenance of network-based firewall rules, set in the cloud environment. Presently, most of the vendors are trying to simplify firewall management and work on automation frameworks and platforms to help with rule management and monitoring.
Request a sample of this report
The Cloud firewall management market is segmented by the following types — Network Firewall, Application Firewall and Traditional Firewall. Network Firewall segment includes the revenue generated from Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Unified Threat Management (UTM). Application Firewall segment includes the revenue generated from the proxy servers and packet inspection. Traditional Firewall segment includes the revenue generated from stateful and stateless firewall.
Cloud Network Firewalls is segmented by Cloud Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Cloud Unified Threat Management (UTM). The market is also analyzed by deployment models — public, private and hybrid cloud.
The market is analyzed by the following geographies — Americas, Europe, APAC, and MEA. North America holds the majority share of the market as organizations in the region are investing in disruptive technologies. Europe is the second largest region and is expected to gain more market share by 2022. The Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa will demonstrate higher growth rates compared to the developed regions.
BFSI, healthcare, and government entities are the major end-users of the cloud firewall management.
Some of the major players in the market are Cisco, Check Point Software Technologies, McAfee, Fortinet, and Palo Alto Networks.
“The cloud firewall management market offers huge untapped opportunities for the stakeholders. The market for cloud deployment is growing within the SMEs segment, due to the cost benefit it yields and ease of use. The larger organizations prefer private and hybrid cloud while SMEs prefer more of public cloud. Providers are trying to offer more products on public as it will be used by many end-users and consequently would generate greater ROI. Developing regions are interested in public SaaS model. UTM providers have started catering to the larger enterprises, thereby creating greater challenges for NGFW providers,” says Jaydeep Bhattacharjee, Group Head at Infoholic Research.
Purchase a copy of the report Worldwide Cloud Firewall Management Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts, 2016–2022:
- The report analyzes the market according to the types, services, deployment models, end-users, and regions
- The report covers the evolution, architecture and ecosystem of the firewall, market dynamics, features, advantages, and disadvantages
- It covers drivers, restraints, & opportunities impacting market growth during the forecast period
- The report not just highlights users’ conundrums (challenges and barriers to adopting cloud firewall management market) but also brings in their perspective on the market
- The report gives insights about the deployment models offered by the providers (public, private, and hybrid) and service models (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS)
- The report covers the adoption and usage of cloud firewall in different regions
- It contains revenue forecasts and analysis, competitive landscape, vendor profiles, global generalists, companies to watch for, business strategies & views and stakeholders’ insights and key trends (current and future) of the market
Press and Media Contacts
Bhaskar Jyoti Nath
Infoholic Research LLP
+91 8867685927, +91 8971243001