Power quality equipment are the equipment which are used for power regulation and provide uniform power quality. It helps to ensure a steady supply of voltage within a defined range.
The major driver for the growth of the power quality equipment market in the rapid increase in the trends for digitization in the telecommunication industry. The increase in the demand for power is also leading to the increase in the use of power quality equipment. The increase in demand for protection systems in the electronic devices, the increase in the adoption of alternative sources of energy and the standardization of power quality are some of the factors contributing to the growth of the power quality equipment market.
The Power quality equipment Market is expected to grow over the CAGR of around 5.5% during the period 2017 to 2023.
Global Power Quality Equipment Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Equipment: UPS, Static VAR Compensator, Power Quality Meters
- Segmentation by Phase: Single Phase, Three Phase
- Segmentation by Application: Telecommunications, Energy and Utilities, Automotive and Industrial, Electronics
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3088
Study Objective of Power Quality Equipment Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Power quality equipment Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the global Power quality equipment market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by equipment, phase, application and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Power quality equipment Market.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/power-quality-equipment-market-3088
The key players of Power quality equipment market are:
- ABB, Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Active Power, Inc. (U.S.)
- Eaton Corporation
- PLC (Republic of Ireland)
- Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- MTE Corporation (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Smiths Group plc. (U.K.)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Distributer & Supplier companies
- End Users
- consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
Regional Analysis of Power Quality Equipment Market:
The North America region is expected to dominate the global power quality equipment market. The region has a very old transmission and distribution infrastructure which is generating huge demand for the installation of power quality equipment. The government in the region is majorly focusing on the restructuring of the infrastructure for overcoming the issue of the loss of electricity during transmission and distribution. Huge investments for the development of urban infrastructure especially for telecom industry is further expected to drive the growth of the power quality equipment market.
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312