What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 16.12.0. The new version of the API allows developers to modify the gradient fill of a shape in the Visio drawing. The gradient fill improves the appearance of shapes. Developers can also find an improvement in exporting Visio drawings with an embedded Excel worksheet to PDFs. The recent version also covers a number of regular bug fixes and enhancements. Visio shape gradients provide a fast way to give shapes a professional look, especially for flowcharts and other diagrams that will be seen by a wide audience. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can retrieve and modify the gradient fill data as per their needs. Developers can also get the gradient stops from each gradient fill to set the position, color and transparency. Aspose.Diagram API has support of manipulating the embedded OLE objects. In few reported use cases, clients were converting the source Visio diagrams to PDFs and facing the problem of missing embedded Excel worksheet. It has enhanced the export of Visio diagrams with embedded worksheet. It is now better than previous. This version also addresses the issues of incomplete rendering of the shapes, extra whitespace around the actual drawing, the invisibility of group shapes and the general formatting problems of the diagram. These enhancements and bug fixes improve performance and accuracy of Aspose.Diagram API. Here is the list of important enhancements and bugs fixes in the new version.
• Add support to modify the individual gradient stop.
• The gradient color of the shape is not being preserved on saving in VSDX.
• The gradient color of circle shape is not shown on saving in VSDX.
• Improvement to set the gradient stop properties.
• Incomplete rendering of the circle shape on saving in VDX. – 1
• Incomplete rendering of the circle shape on saving in VDX. – II
• VSD to PDF export – the extra white space is generated on the left side of the drawing.
• VSD to HTML export – the extra white space is generated on the left side of the drawing.
• VSD to SVG export – the background color of container turns into black.
• Can’t group shapes second time in a Visio Drawing page.
• The group shape becomes invisible on adding circular shapes in a VSDM.
• Page.AddShape method shows an invalid error on adding a dynamic connector.
• Missing an embedded excel in converting a VSD to PDF. – 1
• Missing an embedded excel in converting a VSD to PDF. -II
• The text items in the bullets are not aligned well on converting a VSD to PDF.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio’s services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
– Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: www.aspose.com/products/diagram/net
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/net
– Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose Pty Ltd was founded in March 2002 in Sydney, Australia. The corporate portal was firstly launched in October 2002. Aspose strives to provide the richest component choices for global .NET programmers. Thousands of organizations from tens of countries have acquired Aspose products, including Microsoft, IBM, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, DuPont, Hilton Hotels, Reader’s Digest, Bank of America, Boeing, Siemens, etc.
This release was published on openPR.