Demand for enhanced flexibility and efficiency in organizations, need to seamlessly connect the growing data centers are the growth propellants in the market
June 20, 2017 (Newswire.com) –
Infoholic Research LLP, a global market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled “Worldwide Data Center Interconnect Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts, 2016–2022”.
The networking of two or more data centers to accomplish certain IT business objectives is known as data center interconnect. The interconnectivity gives the benefit of synergy by enabling them to share resources and work together to bring down individual workload. The Data center are interconnected with the help of virtual private network. Once connected to the network all the selected IT resources from the data center can be used.
“DCI is the major driving factor for equipment designers of optical network industry. DCI is set to be a helping factor for large enterprises, as enterprises want to connect their data centers to make data usage secure, flexible, cost-effective and thus meet customer’s expectations. The interconnection of data centers has made ICPs, CSPs, wavelength providers, equipment providers and other service providers struggle among each other to secure their place in the DCI ecosystem.”
The benefits of DCI are scalability, workload sharing, and connectivity of multiple data within the same organization. The reason for the buoyant growth in the DCI Market are the enhanced demand from verticals such as Retail, Healthcare, Banks and Manufacturing companies. These verticals need to securely back up and replicate mission-critical data and applications across multiple locations.
The DCI market is still in its initial phase. It will grow at a moderate rate due to enhanced demand in the bandwidth for traffic, WAN consolidation, and improved Ethernet business services. CSP and ICP will be the major end-users in the coming years offering DCI as their application to other end-user verticals and emerging as a third-party integrator. Cloud deployment of DCI is one of the major trends in the DCI market.
Request a sample of this report
The Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market is segmented by products and services. The products segment held majority share in 2016 and is expected to gain more market share by 2022. The services industry will reduce as major players have started offering a suite of services at a lower price.
The market is also segmented by Provider types – CSP, ICP, Enterprises, Government, Research & Training and Marine Network Providers.
Synchronous DCI and Asynchronous DCI are the two transmission line types by which the market has been analyzed. An analysis by deployment models, DCI for Cloud and On-premise, is carried out.
The DCI market is analyzed by services, namely, Integration services, Maintenance Services and Training & Consulting.
The CSP and ICP are the major end-users of the DCI and will drive the need for DCI applications in the future. Enterprises are getting more number of DCI players as there are a lot of mergers and acquisitions happening in the data center market.
The Worldwide Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market is segmented by the following geographies- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa. North America is the leading DCI market followed by Europe.
“DCI is the major driving factor for equipment designers of optical network industry. DCI is set to be a helping factor for large enterprises, as enterprises want to connect their data centers to make data usage secure, flexible, cost-effective and thus meet customer’s expectations. The interconnection of data centers has made ICPs, CSPs, wavelength providers, equipment providers and other service providers struggle among each other to secure their place in the DCI ecosystem.” – KR Sreenivasan, CEO Infoholic Research LLP.
Purchase a copy of the report on Worldwide Data Center Interconnect
· The report highlights the key insights from providers and end-users. The report provides an in-depth analysis and forecast about the industry
· The report not just highlights users’ conundrum (challenges and barriers to adopting wearable device security market) but also brings in their perspective on the market. The market has been analyzed by considering the key regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA
· The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Data Center Interconnect (DCI) market during the forecast period
· The report covers the evolution of DCI, features, advantages, and disadvantages. It also covers the drivers, restraints, and opportunities affecting the market growth over the next forecast years
· The report covers the adoption and usage of DCI in the key regions. It compares the top seven players in the market based on their technology capabilities and geographical reach
· It contains forecasted revenues, competitive landscape, vendor profiles, global generalist, companies to watch for, Stakeholders’ insights and key trends (current and future) of the market, upcoming and ongoing projects and business strategies & views
Press and Media Contacts
Bhaskar Jyoti Nath
Infoholic Research LLP
+91 8867685927, +91 8971243001
Source: Infoholic Research